Please read this agreement ("Agreement")
carefully before accessing or using the Web site at
TrainerForce.com (the "Site"). By accessing or using the Site, or by clicking
the "I Accept"
button, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. We provide the information and
services on this
Site to you, the user, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of
conditions and notices contained herein. Your use of the Site constitutes your
agreement to all
such terms, conditions and notices.
Liability Release Agreement (Trainer Force – Individual)
I hereby accept all risks associated with my trainer's (“Trainer”) training program and release and forever discharge Ridge Point Ventures, Inc. d/b/a TrainerForce and its respective heirs, directors, officers, agents, employees, representatives, successors and
assigns, administrators, executors, and all others (“RELEASEES”) from any and all responsibilities or liability from injuries or damages resulting from or connected with my participation in any of the TrainerForce exercise programs whether arising from the negligence of
the RELEASEES or otherwise.
1. I acknowledge and fully understand that I will
be engaging in training activities that
potentially involve the risk of serious injury or possibly permanent disability
and death, and
severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their own
or negligence, but the actions, inactions, or negligence of others, the
condition of the premises
or any equipment. Further, that there may be other risks not known or not
at this time.
2. I further acknowledge and understand that TrainerForce and its employees are not licensed dieticians and that any nutritional information or guidelines provided by TrainerForce carries no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding safety or suitability for a particular purpose.
3. I hereby assume full responsibility for all the foregoing risks, known and unknown, and accept responsibility for the damages following any injury, permanent disability, or death.
4. I shall indemnify and hold Releasees harmless from any and all claims (including reasonable defense costs and attorneys’ fees) arising out of any bodily injury or death of any person, or damage to any property, to the extent caused by my negligence or willful misconduct.
5. I acknowledge and understand that insurance coverage maintained by TrainerForce is excess coverage and begins after the exhaustion by me of all other insurance coverage for which I may be eligible, including but not limited to exhaustion of all insurance coverage provided by my personal trainer or his/her company and/or workout facility.
6. I hereby consent to allow my name, image, likeness and/or voice to appear in publications, official documentaries, promotional materials, and advertisements, and any and all television, radio or film coverage of TrainerForce in any manner incidental to my participation in the exercise program, without compensation.
This waiver and release agreement specifically embraces each and every event, activity or purchase sanctioned by said RELEASEES, and has the same effect as if executed after each and every sanctioned event, activity or purchase in which I participate so that the parties herein intended to be released shall be fully and effectively released as to each and every sanctioned event, activity or purchase.
TrainerForce cannot guarantee that its products or workouts will be safe, effective or suitable for everyone. For that reason, all such products and services, and the programs, techniques and materials embodied in such products and services, are offered without warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, and TrainerForce disclaims any liability, loss or damages that may result from their use.
TrainerForce is owned and operated by Ridge Point Ventures Corporation.